Rau Th. S., Zuniga M. G., Salcher R., Lenarz Th. (2020d): A simple tool to automate the insertion process in cochlear implant surgery. Int J CARS 5(11):1931-1939. [; doi; IF: 2.473].
- concept of a new simple tool for automated electrode insertion introduced
- insertion tool facilitates automated forward motion by repurosing a disposable syringe as hydraulic actuator
- electrode insertion at ultra-low velocity of 0.03 mm/s revealed smooth force profile
- alignment of the tool along a patient-specific insertion trajectory without additional invasive procedure
- device positioning with an appropriate insertion axis was deemed feasibale and easy to achieve
Posters & Abstracts
|91st Annual Meeting German Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, May 20-23, Berlin, Germany|
|Th. S. Rau, M. G. Zuniga, R. Salcher, Th. Lenarz (2020b): The Cochlea Hydro Drive. Laryngorhinootologie 2020; 99(S 02): S273. [ doi].|
|M. G. Zuniga, N. Suzaly, Th. Lenarz, Th. S. Rau (2020): On the stiffness properties of custom-made silicone dummies for the development of cochlear implant electrode arrays with a shape memory wire. Laryngorhinootologie 2020; 99(S 02): S283. [ doi].|
|CI 2020 - 16th International Conference on Cochlear Implants and Other Implantable Auditory Technology, March 18-21, Orlando, CA, US|
|Please note, CI2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.|
|Rau Th. S., Hügl S., Spoida B., Scheper V., Ortmaier T., Schwieger J., Lenarz Th. (2020): A Prototype Setup for 4D Micro-Computed Tomography Imaging of the Intracochlear Movement of Cochlear Implant Electrode Carriers. Accepted as poster presentation.|
|Salcher R., Nullmeier M., Cramer J., Pawsey N., Lenarz Th., Rau Th. S. (2020): Measuring Contact Forces During Electrode Insertion. Accepted as poster presentation.|
Previous publications can be found here:
Sources: Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels.