Rau Th. S., Zuniga M. G., Salcher R., Lenarz Th. (2020): A simple tool to automate the insertion process in cochlear implant surgery. Int J CARS. epub ahead of print. [; doi; IF: 2.473].
- concept of a new simple tool for automated electrode insertion introduced
- insertion tool facilitates automated forward motion by repurosing a disposable syringe as hydraulic actuator
- electrode insertion at ultra-low velocity of 0.03 mm/s revealed smooth force profile
- alignment of the tool along a patient-specific insertion trajectory without additional invasive procedure
- device positioning with an appropriate insertion axis was deemed feasibale and easy to achieve
Posters & Abstracts
Previous publications can be found here:
Sources: Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels.